RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN POLICY
- Guests are required to pay a 100% advance at the time of booking and requested to go through the Cancellation policy before booking their stay with us.
- 20% of the total booking amount is non-refundable.
- Our standard check-in time is 2 PM and the check-out time is 12 noon.
- Early Check-In/Late Check-Out is subject to the availability and discretion of the management.
- We only accept a photo ID with your address issued by the government as valid identification proof.
- At the moment we only host guests above the age of 18. Please do not make direct website booking for anyone under the age of 18.
- The right to admission is reserved by GlampEco Stays Manali.
- Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property unless prior reservation at the cafe.
- By booking your stay at GlampEco you understand the extreme nature of our location and would not hold us liable for any injury or harm that might occur to you on our site.
- GlampEco reserves the right, without notice to modify, amend or delete any information regarding offers, products, and services from time to time, without any obligation to inform past, current or prospective visitors to this site.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
– Extension of the stay would be provided on current room rates and are subject to availability.
– Current room rates may be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
In these testing times of a global pandemic and due to the remote nature of our glamping site we have made some changes to our cancellation policies.
- Cancellation requests will only be taken via email or through our website. While you can call to discuss the same, the policy will only be initiated and confirmed via a written mode of communication.
- We have a credit policy on cancellation wherein your applicable amount stays with us as credit for a period of one year from the original date of booking.
- There is no cash or bank refund policy on any of your bookings.
- 20% of the total booking amount is non-refundable.
- Cancellation before 30 days from check-in date: 80% Credits ( 80% of the booking amount)
- Cancellation between 16 to 30 days from check-in date: 75% Credits (75% of the booking amount)
- Cancellation between 15-8 days from check-in date: 50% (50% of the booking amount)
- Cancellation within 7 days from check-in date: No Credits
- You will be able to use your credits for any future single booking for dates within one year from the time of the original booking. These credits are transferable. So, in case you cannot plan for a stay, the credits can be passed on to friends or family.
- The credits will have to be utilized within a single booking and are applicable only on stays. These credits cannot be used to avail adjustments or discounts on meals.
- In case the credit amount remains unused after a re-booking, or after a period of one year from the original date of booking, it will be treated as lapsed credit.
- Please note that the credit amount is not refundable in cash and will be used only as a credited amount for future bookings. The actual price of stay during the future booking dates may vary depending on the season.
- All booking requests will be confirmed at a 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- In case there is a difference in the amount of your future booking and the credited amount, you would need to transfer the balance to our accounts.
- In case you reduce your stay, the same cancellation policy applies.
- In case the property is not able to host you due to any local or subjective circumstances, we will provide you with a credit of the same amount. You will be able to avail the credited amount for any future booking at GlampEco Stays Manali.
- For any other queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Guests must show their self-assessment on the Aarogya Setu app during check-in, as mandated by the government.
- Guests are requested to use personal safety gear such as hand sanitizers, masks, and gloves during their stay. In case of unavailability at hand, you can check from us or nearby medical stores before checking in.
- Guests are requested to be discrete towards Nature, the people, as well as the surroundings. They must also follow sanitation and hygiene regulations in response to the novel coronavirus outbreak at all times during their stay. Any traveler found violating the guidelines shall be dealt with strict actions by the authorities.
Government Guidelines for Tourists for visiting Himachal Pradesh
Kindly Check http://hptdc.in/index.php/covid_guidelines/ at least a week before starting your trip. The latest guidelines as of 10th May 2021 are as below:
- Must have downloaded Arogya Setu App
- Always use a face mask to protect yourself and others
- Wash your hands repeatedly or use sanitizer
- Maintain Social Distancing
In response to Covid-19
– To ensure maximum safety and hygiene for our guests, we have deployed extensive cleaning and sanitation practices, as advised by universal health agencies and as per the government guidelines
– Due to a persistent health threat, the following procedures have been made mandatory
- Temperature check at the time of check-in
- Taking a record of detailed travel history and current address
- Strict surveillance for social distancing in all areas.
- Furthermore, we recommend that you keep your profile on the Aarogya Setu app updated and handy, as suggested by the Government of India.
– Our staff has been thoroughly educated and trained in sanitation procedures and standards. We are imposing all precautions against the virus spread that are under our control.
– Our kitchen will operate under regulated timings to help protect the safety of our guests and staff. As a result, certain services and amenities shall be reduced or will be unavailable. For example, access to the kitchen is not allowed to guests, all meals will be served at strict time schedules as discussed with the guests before.
– Common areas shall have restricted and time-bound usage owing to periodic cleaning, social distancing, and extra caution.
– If you are traveling in a group of five or less, you can book a group dorm to avoid contact with outsiders. The entire group shall be allowed to stay in the same dorm in this case.
– We have pocket-friendly packages for long stays, enabling digital nomads and town newbies to have a prolonged stay without the hassle of long-term or lease commitments.