GlampEco Booking Policies for 2020
- Guests are required to pay a 100% advance at the time of booking itself.
- Our standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 10 AM.
- We only accept a government ID as valid identification proof.
- Children below 18 years of age are not permitted to stay at GlampEco.
- Guests must show their self-assessment on the Aarogya Setu app during check-in, as mandated by the government.
- Guests are requested to use personal safety gear such as hand sanitizers, masks, and gloves during their stay. In case of unavailability at hand, you can purchase the same from us or nearby medical stores before checking in.
- Usage of alcohol and drugs is strictly banned inside and around the property.
- Guests are requested to be discrete towards Nature, the people, as well as the surroundings. They must also follow sanitation and hygiene regulations in response to the novel coronavirus outbreak at all times during their stay. Any traveler found violating the guidelines shall be dealt with strict actions by the authorities.
- The right to admission is reserved by GlampEco Stays Manali.
- Please make sure you keep all your belongings safe. In any case, Glampeco will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
- Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed inside the Dome tents or mudrooms including the washrooms
- Due to the eco-friendly concept of our site we do not provide any single-use toiletries except handwash. So kindly get your own personal use items.
- By booking your stay at GlampEco you understand the extreme nature of our location and would not hold us liable for any injury or harm that might occur to you on our site.
Government Guidelines for Tourists for visiting Himachal Pradesh
Kindly Check http://hptdc.in/index.php/covid_guidelines/ at least a week before starting your trip. Latest guidelines as of 1st October 2020 are as below:
Guidelines for Tourists for visiting Himachal Pradesh
Must have downloaded Arogya Setu App
Always use face mask to protect yourself and others
Wash your hands repeatedly or use sanitizer
Maintain Social Distancing
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
– Extension of the stay would be provided on current room rates and are subject to availability.
– Current room rates may be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
In these testing times of a global pandemic and due to the remote nature of our glamping site we have made some changes to our cancellation policies.
- We will be providing a full credit but no refunds on any cancellations received 1 week prior to the arrival date. You will be able to use the credit amount (equal to the booking amount) for any future booking at any of our hostels.
- Please note that the credit amount is not refundable in cash and it will be used only as a credited amount for future bookings. The actual price of stay during the future bookings dates may vary depending on season.
- The cancellation credit amount is valid upto 1 year from the original booking date.
- All booking requests will be confirmed at a 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- In case there is a difference in the amount of your future booking and credited amount you would need to transfer the balance to our accounts.
- In case the property is not able to host you due to any local or subjective circumstances, we will provide you with a credit of the same amount. You will be able to avail the credited amount for any future booking at GlampEco Stays Manali
- For any other queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT POLICY
– Standard Check-In time is 12 noon
– Standard Check-Out time is 10 AM
– Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subject to availability and discretion of the property.
In response to Covid-19
– To ensure maximum safety and hygiene for our guests, we have deployed extensive cleaning and sanitation practices, as advised by universal health agencies and as per the government guidelines
– Due to a persistent health threat, the following procedures have been made mandatory
- Temperature check at the time of check-in
- Taking a record of detailed travel history and current address
- Strict surveillance for social distancing in all areas.
- Furthermore, we recommend that you keep your profile on the Aarogya Setu app updated and handy, as suggested by the Government of India.
– Our staff has been thoroughly educated and trained in sanitation procedures and standards. We are imposing all precautions against the virus spread that are under our control.
– Our kitchens will operate under regulated timings to help protect the safety of our guests and staff. As a result, certain services and amenities shall be reduced or will be unavailable. For example: Access of kitchen to guests is not allowed, all meals will be served at strict time schedules as discussed with the guests before.
– Common areas shall have restricted and time-bound usage owing to periodic cleaning, social distancing, and extra caution.
– Our dormitory shall function with limited occupancy and scattered bed allotment to maintain social distancing. Travellers shall carry their own soaps and towels to maintain hygiene.
– If you are travelling in a group, you can book a group dorm to avoid contact with outsiders. The entire group shall be allowed to stay in the same dorm in this case.
– We have pocket-friendly packages for long stays, enabling digital nomads and town newbies to have a prolonged stay without the hassle of long-term or lease commitments.