GlampEco Booking Policies
- Guests are required to pay a 100% advance at the time of booking itself.
- 20% of the total booking amount is non-refundable.
- Our standard check-in time is 2 PM and the standard check-out time is 12 PM.
- We only accept a government ID as valid identification proof.
- Children below 18 years of age are not permitted to stay at GlampEco.
- Guests are requested to use personal safety gear such as hand sanitizers, masks, and gloves during their stay. In case of unavailability at hand, you can purchase the same from us or nearby medical stores before checking in.
- Guests are requested to be discrete towards Nature, the people, as well as the surroundings. They must also follow sanitation and hygiene regulations in response to the novel coronavirus outbreak at all times during their stay. Any traveler found violating the guidelines shall be dealt with strict actions by the authorities.
- The right to admission is reserved by GlampEco Stays Manali.
- Please make sure you keep all your belongings safe. In any case, Glampeco will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
- Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed inside the Dome tents or mudhouse including the washrooms
- Due to the eco-friendly concept of our site we do not provide any single-use toiletries except handwash. So kindly get your own personal use items.
- By booking your stay at GlampEco you understand the extreme nature of our location and would not hold us liable for any injury or harm that might occur to you on our site.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
– Extension of the stay would be provided on current room rates and are subject to availability.
– Current room rates may be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
- Cancellation requests will only be taken via email or through our website. While you can call to discuss the same, the policy will only be initiated and confirmed via a written mode of communication.
- We have a credit policy on cancellation wherein your applicable amount stays with us as credit for a period of one year from the original date of booking.
- There is no cash or bank refund policy on any of your bookings.
- 20% of the total booking amount is non-refundable.
- Cancellation before 30 days from check-in date: 80% Credits ( 80% of the booking amount)
- Cancellation between 16 to 30 days from check-in date: 75% Credits (75% of the booking amount)
- Cancellation between 15-8 days from check-in date: 50% (50% of the booking amount)
- Cancellation within 7 days from check-in date: No Credits
- You will be able to use your credits for any future single booking for dates within one year from the time of the original booking. These credits are transferable. So, in case you cannot plan for a stay, the credits can be passed on to friends or family.
- The credits will have to be utilized within a single booking and are applicable only on stays. These credits cannot be used to avail adjustments or discounts on meals.
- In case the credit amount remains unused after a re-booking, or after a period of one year from the original date of booking, it will be treated as lapsed credit.
- Please note that the credit amount is not refundable in cash and will be used only as a credited amount for future bookings. The actual price of stay during the future booking dates may vary depending on the season.
- All booking requests will be confirmed at a 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- In case there is a difference in the amount of your future booking and the credited amount, you would need to transfer the balance to our accounts.
- In case you reduce your stay, the same cancellation policy applies.
- In case the property is not able to host you due to any local or subjective circumstances, we will provide you with a credit of the same amount. You will be able to avail the credited amount for any future booking at GlampEco Stays Manali.
- For any other queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT POLICY
– Standard Check-In time is 2 PM
– Standard Check-Out time is 12 PM
– Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subject to availability and discretion of the property.
In response to Covid-19
– To ensure maximum safety and hygiene for our guests, we have deployed extensive cleaning and sanitation practices, as advised by universal health agencies and as per the government guidelines
– Due to a persistent health threat, the following procedures have been made mandatory
- Temperature check at the time of check-in
- Taking a record of detailed travel history and current address
- Strict surveillance for social distancing in all areas.
- Furthermore, we recommend that you keep your profile on the Aarogya Setu app updated and handy, as suggested by the Government of India.
– Our staff has been thoroughly educated and trained in sanitation procedures and standards. We are imposing all precautions against the virus spread that are under our control.
– Our kitchens will operate under regulated timings to help protect the safety of our guests and staff. As a result, certain services and amenities shall be reduced or will be unavailable. For example: Access of kitchen to guests is not allowed, all meals will be served at strict time schedules as discussed with the guests before.
– Common areas shall have restricted and time-bound usage owing to periodic cleaning, social distancing, and extra caution.
– Our dormitory shall function with limited occupancy and scattered bed allotment to maintain social distancing. Travellers shall carry their own soaps and towels to maintain hygiene.
– If you are travelling in a group, you can book a group dorm to avoid contact with outsiders. The entire group shall be allowed to stay in the same dorm in this case.
– We have pocket-friendly packages for long stays, enabling digital nomads and town newbies to have a prolonged stay without the hassle of long-term or lease commitments