Imagine yourself surrounded by breathtaking views of snow-capped mountains, endless valley, and a lush green forest; as you float above the clouds in your futuristic yet cozy abode and share this dream-like memory with a special someone.
The idea of glamping comes from the desire of being able to live in close contact with nature yet in homey accommodation. Glamping means glamorous camping and at GlampEco we do it with nature in mind.
For the first time in India, you can experience a stay in Geodesic Domes Glamping tents which are perched at a height of over 2600 mt, with a splendid view of Dhauldhar ranges and Manali valley.
Why you should come down to GlampEco Manali:
• Gourmet meals
• Road access right till our eco site
• Offbeat location yet only 12 km from Manali
• Room heater
• Attached washroom with running hot water
• Amenities like super comfortable mattress, warmest blankets/duvets, WiFi, electric kettle etc.
• Curated day hikes, bouldering, mountain biking, skiing, and snowboarding sessions.
• Short trails, water streams and nearby village which can be explored on your own
Come down to explore the unspoiled beauty of Hamta Valley, the quaint Igloo Village of Sethan and the many explored and unexplored trails around our site. Experience the traditional way of living in our adjoining mud home, taste the true flavors of Himachali cuisines at our in house cafe and take back memories of a lifetime.