Before booking our place please make sure you have gone through the following:
- You are required to make a 100% pre-payment to our accounts to confirm your booking with us.
- Due to the extreme location of our glamping site we request you to ensure your own safety and of other accompanying you at all times.
- Any sort of drug use is not allowed.
- GlampEco reserves the complete right to admission.
- Standard check-in time is: 12 pm;
Standard check-out time is: 10 am
- Children below 18 years (whether accompanied or unaccompanied by a guardian) are not allowed at GlampEco
- We do not recommend our place to aged and unfit individuals.
- Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
- Cancellations would only be entertained 7 days prior to the standard check-in time.
- Please make sure you keep all your belongings safe. In any case, Glampeco will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
- Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
- Kindly ensure you have the proper gear ( thermals, boots, waterproof jackets and pants, etc) according to the weather ( for snow and rain)
- Smoking is strictly not allowed inside the Dome tents or mudrooms including the washrooms
- Due to the eco-friendly concept of our site we do not provide any single-use toiletries except handwash. So kindly get your own personal use items.
- We do not provide alcohol at the site but you can arrange yours on your own and drink responsibly by keeping the nature of our extreme location in mind.
- Our domes have no external locking system from outside. Please keep your personal belongings and expensive items secured with you. Hand it over to the staff in case you are worried about anything too expensive while going out.
- By booking your stay at GlampEco you understand the extreme nature of our location and would not hold us liable for any injury or harm that might occur to you on our site.
GlampEco is located 14 Km from Mall Road, Manali. The closest major village to our site is Prini which is 10 km away. There is a private road that leads to AD Hydro Project from Prini Village and on that road, we are located at curve number 33 on the right-hand side of the road. You have to walk about 50 meters steep downhill track.
There is no public transport to our site and the closest that you can get here by public transport is till Prini. From Prini you can either hike-up/hitch-hike or you have to arrange a personal cab which can drop you to our site.
Please note that you need to take special permission from Manali SDM office if you are coming by your own vehicle or outstation cabs. The permission is for Rs.100 only and is very easy to obtain during the office working hours (10 am – 5 pm except on Sundays, second Saturdays and National holidays) In case you take a local taxi, the taxi guy will arrange it by themselves.
The last 10 km stretch to our place is a steep drive with 33 curves and the road conditions are not very comfortable. The road is usually accessible all around the year.
In case you are planning to visit Manali or tourist points like Rohtang, Solang Valley etc we can help arrange a cab for you.
From Manali Government bus stand:
In case you are coming by bus from Delhi to Manali,you would need to get a cab from Manali till Hamta Village for INR 1000-1500 depending on your negotiating skills.
We have contacts of a few taxi service providers, so incase you require assistance please feel free to contact us anytime and we will help arrange pickup and drop for you. Also, the cost of dropping back to the private or government bus stand is the same as mentioned above.
WEATHER information and what to expect!
December – March: Ideal months for tonnes of SNOW, skiing, snowboarding and winter hikes.
April – June: Enjoy the nice breezy mountain weather – a perfect escape from the city heat. Also, a time when the fruit trees start budding with beautiful flowers.
July – August: This is the time when the mountains come alive in all their beauty and colors amidst the heavy rainfall that the area experiences. See trees laden with apples.
September – November: The most ideal months for advance trekking, bouldering and making most of the outdoors.